The videos in this collection are referenced during CERT basic training. If your instructor does not present one or more videos during a classrooms session, please view them after the session.
- NIST Flashover (4 minutes)
- About emergency natural gas shut-off (PDF)
- About natural gas excess flow valves (PDF)
- S.T.A.R.T. Triage (6.5 minutes)
- Head to Toe Assessment (6 minutes)
Complete FEMA collection of CERT videos
- Hands-only CPR (1.5 minutes) CPR is not a component of a Simple Treatment And Rapid Triage in a multi-casualty disaster context, but CPR training is extremely valuable for emergencies in a non-disaster setting.
- Whatcom Specialized Emergency Response Program (SERP) An example of the kinds of response that are outside the CERT mission.